Want me to be your doula?

Monday, March 14, 2011

“If a doula were a drug, it would be malpractice not to use it”

Quote above from this great interview.
So, I am going to continue to offer doula services as I finish my midwifery training now that I am back in the Portland metro area.
And look!...I even made a handy-dandy tab on this blog that shows my doula services info., philosophy, and fees!
Looking for a doula or know of anyone looking? Feel free to pass on my info! I'll provide a phone number soon as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you dont know me, but I have been following your blog as my family and I are moving to Davao to go to Newlife and work at Mercy maternity center? What was the reason you left?

Julianne said...

Hello Beth,

My name is Julianne and I have been following your blog. I am going to be a student at NISM this Fall.
Why did you leave NISM? Would really like to know!
Look forward to hearing from you!
Julianne

The Beehive said...

Hey Beth,
Are you going to the Midwifery Today conference the week after next in Eugene? If you are, please shout so we can hook up. It'd be awesome - if not a little weird lol! to see you. I won't have transport, so can't get to Portland.
Lemme know
R x

*Kayla Renee* said...

hey!
Excited for you that you will be doulaing(is that even a word?) and praying that God will bless that(you and the mamas) and especially you as you continue on this journey of midwifery.
- kk